I know that you are probably reading everywhere about chatbots and what they can do for you. And, maybe, you are still uncertain about how to proceed with chatbot creation.
You may read about how easy it is, and no developer skills are needed, and the funniest thing is ─ no coding is required.
Well, yes, all of it this is true, and, also yes, it’s true that no coding is needed.
To help, here is how you can quickly build your very own chatbot using our platform, ChattyPeople, in three easy steps:
How Can You Sign Up for ChattyPeople?
• Go to the login page and click the “Login With Facebook” button. A new screen will show up, then select the “Login” button.
• Fill in the Facebook information for login: username and password. If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can press the “Create New Account” button.
Basically, for creating a new bot, you will need a Facebook page. If you already have a Facebook page, it will be displayed, and you can choose which account you want to use if you have more than one. If you don’t have a Facebook page, you need to create one.
Congratulations, you have created your bot!
You will see a new screen with your bot, and you need to select it. I know, it seems too easy to be true. Well, in fact, it’s true, and your chatbot is created. Now, all the coding needed is generated in the ChattyPeople platform, and all you need to do is to follow step 3.
You created the bot, now let’s teach him something to do. New options will appear, and you need to build a conversational flow and give him the ability to chat.
How Do I Create a Conversation Flow?
• Press the “Build” button and select “Conversation Flow.”
• Insert the name of the Conversation Flow and press the “Save” button. For Example: Contact Information, Customer Support Flow, etc.
• On the next screen, add a conversation item to the flow. It`s easy with drag and drop in the work area.
• Fill in the fields, enter the text button, and click “Next.” If you want to add more buttons, press the “Add” link.
• You will see a screen with a preview of the buttons, and now, press “Save.”
Here are few more options that you can use:
• You can also insert an image with buttons in the conversation flow.
• You can add an option to connect the flow components.
• You can integrate the flow, with the Natural Language Processor.
What is the Result?
The bot is now ready; you can try it, and check out how good it is.
When logged in, if you require help, select the help feature from the menu that will provide you with the User Guide. Additionally, feel free to contact support.
You already have made your chatbot, and also have integrated it with Facebook, and now, all you have to do is to connect it to Slack and integrate from inside the Slack platform.
Teach the Chatbot
It’s up to you to make your bot learn, so work on it and improve it as much as you can, and I assure you, you will have a great bot to present to the world.
The use of chatbots is expanding, and their abilities are improving day by day.
It has never been easier to create a chatbot as it is today. . .
Simply use the ChattyPeople platform and start building your chatbot for free.
When you create your first chatbot, you will feel like a pro.
Posted by Slobodan S.