Use our platform to create a Slack bot for your team. It’s easy with no coding needed to use the guide that we provide you where you can build a Slack bot in ten easy steps.
Create a Slack account.
When you sign into Slack, you will be asked to create a workplace. To do this, just input the name for your workplace.
Go to our Main page and click the Login button. A Login page will be opened.
Press the Slack button to login with your Slack credentials.
- A new screen will show up then press the “Login” button
- Fill in the Slack information that you have for Login: Username and Password
- If you already have a Slack account, you don’t need to do the first two steps
You need to accept the App installation; you can do that by clicking the authorized button.
This step is where the Slack bot is created, and we promised that no coding is needed. Congratulations, the Slack bot is made, and the code is generated by our platform, and it’s instant.
Let’s make a little conversationalist out of this Slack bot:
On the left side there will be a “Bots” button; click on the button and select the bot.
Create the knowledge base using intents; you will notice a new option in the menu. You can choose intents by clicking on the “AI Mode” button:
- A screen with columns will appear
- In the column “Insert Name,” write a name for this intent
- For example, you can name it “NL Support”
- In the column “Questions,” write one or more questions
- In the “Answer” column, write one or more answers
- Put as many variables as you like for the answers, and the Slack bot will pick one in random order
- Press the “Save” button
- The Natural Language Processing, or NLP, is created automatically for the conversational flow
Login to your Slack account and choose the workplace and test the chatbot:
- Try to ask one of the questions that you put in and see if the Slack bot will provide the answer
- And, just in case, try few more of the questions you provided in the platform
This step is to improve the knowledge base and input more data into the Slack bot. Use more variables and include the team and have fun making it more interesting.
Don’t wait, it will be so easy that you will feel like a pro developer. Impress the team and make them a Slack bot that they deserve. Make a little fun and add some funny outputs for a start.
Register for free and build your Slack bot. Also, it’s free to start using our starter plan, and ChattyPeople is here to help.
Posted by Slobodan S.